Shopping Center Hours
Monday-Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Restaurants & Bars
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day
Downtown Container Park
707 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
The Downtown Container Park provides the following services and amenities:
- Children’s Tree House & Play Zone
- No outside food or beverages.
- Strollers are not permitted in the Tree House Play Area for safety.
- Pets not permitted (except llamas and service animals).
- Juveniles under 18 not permitted without legal guardian.
- Juveniles under the age of 18 are welcome until 9:00 pm with a valid high school ID.
- Adults 21+ only after 9 pm.
- Any person disrupting the harmony or operations of the park will be removed.
- No firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are allowed in the park.
- Minors unaccompanied by adults may be allowed to enter the Container Park with a valid high school or government issued identification for high school age minors.
The Downtown Container Park is is located at 707 Fremont Street, in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas at the corner of Fremont Street and S. 7th Street. Conveniently located near the I15 FWY and the 93/95 FWY, just minutes from Summerlin or Henderson.
The Deuce – Las Vegas Blvd (Strip) Transportation
The double-decker Deuce buses operate along Las Vegas Blvd. 24/7 with several convenient stops around the Fremont Street Experience. Customers heading north along the Strip could disembark at either:
Fremont Street Experience on Las Vegas Blvd.
Mob Museum on Stewart & 4th St.
Fremont Street Experience on 4th St
Fremont Street Experience on Carson east of Casino Center
Customers heading south along Las Vegas Blvd. can disembark at the Fremont Street Experience on Las Vegas Blvd. near Fremont St.
CLICK HERE for a DEUCE Route Map.
There is no on-site parking at Downtown Container Park. Individuals with disabilities may use the 10 minute loading zone in front of Downtown Container Park for pick-up and drop-off.
Due to extreme weather, we reserve the right to restrict access to the Treehouse slide.