The only personal information we collect on this site is your name, address, email, phone and related contact information. In addition, we collect and store non-personally identifiable information including the IP address from where you accessed the site, the type of browser and the date and time you access our site.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our Downtown Container Park contractors to provide services to you;
- To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 8, 2014